Monday, February 21, 2011

Teaching Maths to children with learning disabilities

I came across a very interesting powerpoint which I'd love to share with my readers. "Learned helplessness" is what struck me as really interesting.

I came across an idea on twitter where a ppt could be turned into a movie...I gave it a shot. I know my students will love to learn this simple trick!





I had designed this test paper a while ago. I am glad to see that I have managed to make it culturally relevant while at the same time taken into account their interests. Sometimes we do the right things subconsciously!


Grade 4 Term I Assessment                                                              


Some great math websites i came across recently:
jmathpage

clickonbricks

newmath

techacademy

discoveryeducation.com   This is a great website for science as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and comment!